Friday, January 25, 2013

This Bug is Detrimental to My Helath


“The straight line, a respectable optical illusion which ruins many a man.” 
― Victor HugoLes Misérables


~This  Bug is Detrimental to My Health~

There is a stain in my head that is growing and thriving, I want to throw up.
The crazy people flooding my head need to make up their minds on how long this con will go on.
With a bug being placed in my head to kill and destroy all that is dead.
The crazy circus of illness needs to go away, or I may have a bad day.

I want to find a miracle.
I need to find a miracle the end is not the only way to go.
I will live to live again, and I will die to have a life filled with the end.
A seed has been planted the stalk has risen to the sky.
I climb and I climb to reach the other side.
But of course that sounds so cliche, but that is okay.

There`s a stain that is growing in my mind.
The stain is crimson and it is like lead.
The crazy people flooding my head need to make me sane, but I have already been washed to the sea.

Where am I? Who knows where I could be.
I think it would be better to contrive an answer that doesn't`t make sense than an answer that is logical, but detrimental to my health.
The bug,the bug in my head is a comfort even if I end up dead.
In the end I don't know where I've been, but I have a lie and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment