Monday, April 29, 2013

~I Have No Idea What to Do~


"So you tried to put a fire out but you used gasoline. And when the congregation  gathered round You're screaming "it wasn't me." So there's a sickness that is going round
but no one's got a vaccine. I think it drowned in holy water I think it's time we all come   clean.
I swear it's like dying to catch a ghost.
It feels like I'm trying to hold smoke. " 
  ~Brand New
 


~I Have No Idea What to Do~
 
I have no idea what to do.
I have no clue where to go.
I am an old abandoned church where the preacher continues to spew his bile.
The doctrine was never true and now I am looking for another way through.
 
I have no idea where to go.
I have no clue what to do.
My heart is heavy and my stomach is butterflies.
I am a lost soul that takes a breath just to sing everyday.
 
I have no idea where to go, or what to do.
I have ideas and thoughts but none of them lead to the desired conclusion.
I am leaving and I wish I was staying.
I want to leave but then I have the need to go back. 
 
I just want an answer, even though I have grown comfortable in confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment