Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Cheesy Video Game Poem



Shigeru Miyamoto
“Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll.”
― Shigeru Miyamoto

~My Cheesy Video Game Poem~

Environments fly past me with unrivaled force.
Desserts, oceans, and forests take me away from reality and into worlds I could otherwise not be part of.
Virtual worlds and virtual emotion shine light on things I could never fully explore.
And I even can rescue a Princess when I am bored.

When  a movie does not satisfy, or a book not interactive enough,
I let my mind dive into the space of polygons and shaders that make a beautiful face.
If I want power I play with my mouse and keys, if I want to lay down and relax a controller is in my hands.
Power does not make a game good, but the how the game is played.

Environments fly past me with unrivaled force.
While the big three fight and snarl,
I enjoy all three as well as my PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment