Friday, July 18, 2014

Not Just for Me...You

unconditional love
n
   affection with no limits or conditions; complete love



~Not Just for Me...You~


Unconditional love?
The question is not if you should, it is how. 
Unconditional love. 
A hard practice to follow when the world is so bitter.

Mercy on me.
Mercy on my life. 
I repent please show mercy.
Mercy on me.

The love shown to me is the love I wish to emulate.
The mercy shown to me is the act I wish to practice. 
I am unworthy of this love
I am unworthy of mercy.

Judgment will fall.
Judgment will be carried out. 
Those who are not covered will not acquire true life. 
I will not be with them, but until that day I will love in hope that they will join me.

My sin is no different than yours.
My sin is the same.
My sin hurts all.
But I am covered by mercy and love.

Unconditional love is a wave of grace.
Unconditional love is true love.
Unconditional love is part of judgment. 
May my life have love.

Forgiveness comes to those that ask.
Forgiveness comes to those that dive into the deep.
Forgiveness comes by water and fire.
Forgiveness can come to everyman if you just lay down your life for true love.

Unconditional love?
Mercy, grace, judgment forgiveness. 
May my life have love.
May my life be unconditional.
Not just for me, but for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment