Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Reality Bites

Everywhere we turn we see monsters.

“Sometimes human places, create inhuman monsters.”  
― Stephen KingThe Shining


~Reality Bites~


Vampires, zombies, and werewolves, oh, my!
Monsters have taken over the world. 
Succubi, witches, and ghost, oh no!
Monsters have taken over the world.
My monsters are much scarier than any of these.

Whether you fall in love with a monster, or if it is trying to eat you, my fears outweigh the aliens trying to abduct me.


Wraiths, dragons, and banshees, oh my!
Monsters have taken over the world.
Reapers, giant spiders, and ghouls, oh, no!
Monsters have taken over the world.
My personal monsters are much scarier than any of these. 

Whether you lay in a bed with them, or they try and lure you away from home, my demons outweigh any alien trying to abduct me.


My monsters, are the real monsters of the realm. 
My fears are the real fears.
My love stands stronger than anything in a book, or represented in a movie, or TV.
Hollywood reality is easier to trick you than you know.
My monsters are real.
My monsters are much scarier than any of these.



No comments:

Post a Comment