Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Times End

“I have come home at last! This is my real country! I belong here. This is the land I have been looking for all my life, though I never knew it till now...Come further up, come further in!” C.S. Lewis

~Times End~

Can you feel the colors all around you floating in the wind at times end?
Can you feel the wind carrying your voice loudly across the blazing red sky?
Can you imagine what life is all about?
Can you imagine how all this will end?

At times end, the beginning will start.
At times end everything comes together and the color, the black, and the whites combine into an everlasting song.
Singing praises, and dancing dances in the street.
The storms are no more, and I am with the love of my life.

Can you feel the turmoil ending as we pass into times end?
Can you feel the sadness being washed away?
Can you imagine the nights in a world where stars are now imperfect?
Can you imagine how all this world will end?

At times end this world will pass away.
At times end perfection will no longer be a pipe dream.
At times end I will bow down.
At times end the new world will come, and all will be made new.

Right now we strive for the end, but sometimes we fail to live.
Live for now, and live for tomorrow.
Live your whole life as if it is on purpose.
Live to die, and live to glorify.
Live to be known, to show all those who don't believe how much you know.
Live to show them what you have.
Live and strive for times end.

No comments:

Post a Comment