Monday, March 4, 2013

Too Bad Not for Me... Today


"The worst thing isn't a fear of commitment, the worst thing is being with the wrong person because of a fear of loneliness."
 ~Unknown

~Too Bad Not for Me... Today~ 

Everything  I am, and everything I have is all the same thing.
Everything I have, and everything I am makes sense inside of my head.
Everybody else who looks on in does not feel the same way.
Because everything I am, and everything I have is all the same to me and me alone. 


Loneliness is a fleeting emotion, and a held hand is a passing feeling.
Do the two coincide?
Maybe not, but in my head they are one in the same.
For everything that I am, is everything I am not, and everything I am is not everything that I have. 


I want to know the fears of everything that I fear.
I want to know all that is rummaging inside of my mind.
Everything that takes place happens for a reason.
Everything that takes place introduces me to the other side of the line. 


Everything I am, and everything I have is one in the same.
Everything I have and everything I am makes me believe more than what I can see.
The unknown is embraced, and the feeling set in to set fire to the city.
When a dark turn turns, my head sets in, and the inevitable death comes along.


For everything I am is up in the air, and the loneliness takes hold.
And the fear is setting in and fleeting less than I had feared.
Everything I am, and everything I have is all the same thing.
Everything I have, is damaged and broken waiting to be made new again.
Sometimes a held hand is all you need.
To bad not for me... today.

No comments:

Post a Comment