Monday, February 17, 2014

Scenarios in my Head


"Let Him light your path
And love someone, yeah
Let Him light your path
And love someone
You're not the jury or the judge
Quit acting out the fear that you call love
Put your God badge down
And love someone"
                                        ~Fiction Family

~Scenarios in my Head~

Am I alone down here, making up scenarios in my head? 
Am I alone down here, struggling to do what is right?
Religion is down here, and God is down here I believe.

Am I alone down here, with my fire that I use to burn bridges made by false hope?
Are we alone down here, rescuing the hearts that defeated themselves?
Are we alone down here, debating the dichotomy of life?
Hell is overcome down here, but religion keeps it alive.
Are we alone down here, praising man instead of God?   

We are, we are together alone and together again.
We are thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
We are, we are themes and plots orchestrated by many and one.
We are interested in Hell and Heaven and we are the ones in between.
We are, we are part of this world but we are not of their ways. 

Am I alone down here, floating and reaching?
Are we alone down here, with our many ways but realizing there is only one way to the end?
Am I alone down here?
Are we alone down here?
Are we walking the right way down the right path down the right road?
Are we?

No comments:

Post a Comment