Monday, June 23, 2014

To Understand All Can Be Young

"The sun also rises, on those who fail to call my life, it comprises, of losses and wins and fails and falls."                                        
                                                                                                 ~Lana Del Rey

~To Understand All Can Be Young~




The feelings of the unknown overtakes the soul.
It understands all understanding.
The feeling only known to a few,
The feeling that helps to destroy the doubt's in their minds.

To be a young man to feel the thoughts in my head.
To be a mere man to look into the heart I think I know.
I may be young but I've learned a lot.
I may be young but my eyes still see.

The feelings of a few can change the heart of many.
It understands the factors of understanding.
The feelings mean nothing if not done with love.
Love that helps it be more than a feeling to be more defined in hope.

I think life has a purpose and a meaning to it all.
I believe my world without love is a world not worth living.
I may be young but I've learned so much.
I may be young but my heart has love.
The unknown is undefined and it overtakes my soul.
I hope to one day understand at least one thing.
Maybe today will be the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment