Tuesday, April 26, 2016

What is This Knocking?

"We won't stand for a facade."
                               ~Say Anything



~What is This Knocking?~


My door is closed.
I have no intention to open this door.
Shut to the outsider,
Shut to the people around me.

Friends that try, fail.
Lovers who try, don't make it to the door.
I have been burned before.
I have felt the sting that comes with friendship.

Surface level friendship is not friendship at all.
The real me longing for more than a smile and a hello.
Craving love more than food.
And hoping that one day I will open the door.

What is this knocking?
Who made it this far?
It continues.
It perseveres.

My door is closed.
And I have made myself alone.
Trying to love.
Trying for more.

A shut door is not a policy that works at all.
The real me has no chance to be, if I do not say hello to love.
Craving love more than this world.
And hoping for hope to open the door.

I am alone.
I am...
Where is the I Am...?
I am retreating back.

Beyond the darkness...I am.

There it is again.
That knock.
Again...again...
Should I go...go and maybe not be alone?

For surface level friendship is not friendship at all.
A shut door is not a policy that works at all.
Craving the I Am...and knowing that the knocking is from Love.
Hand on the knob...a creak...a light...

Hello...

No comments:

Post a Comment