Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Music of the Stars (Poem From High School)

The Music of the Stars


I hear it every day and I analyze and listen to the sound. 
It floods my ears and I get lost in the moment, like comfort hugs on a rainy day.

To mirror an image in your mind after a sound of joyous feeling. 
I am watching the scars of emptiness wash away as I listen to the music of the stars.

Tearing to pieces and making it better for my heart. 
Holding the wreckage and casting away bad words.

The thinking of others and long awaited dreams are no one else's. 
But my own words are my passion as I listen to the music of the stars.

Notes and bars are all sung in one accord, of letting things be better today and letting out cries that I know. 
And you’re hoping to sing, but your heart is not into it.


Your mind is to numb to let go. 
If you let me I'll show my heart to yours as I sing you the music you the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment